Ripon City Football Club is a Community Amateur Sports Club and has been in existence since 1898. The club is Ripon’s premier football team and is at the heart of grassroots football in Ripon and the surrounding area. Ripon City AFC operates 4 adult teams (2 male and 2 female). We play our home games at Mallorie Park in the West Yorkshire League, Harrogate and District League, the West Riding Ladies’ League and the North Riding Women's League - where we regularly attract healthy home crowds.
The ground and facilities are also used by a variety of other users such as the Ripon junior football teams and Ripon rugby youth teams on Sunday mornings. North Yorkshire Fire Service and Howden’s Yorkshire Branches also use Mallorie Park. All of whom attract large numbers of spectators.
As part of the development of Mallorie Park, we have a number of advertising and sponsorship opportunities available. These offer businesses the opportunity to support a fantastic local sports club whilst gaining valuable presence amongst a diverse group of spectators and visitors.
1. Player sponsorship - For £60 a year you can sponsor a players membership and club polo shirt. Player sponsors details will be displayed on the players profile page.
2. Pitch side advertising boards (6ft x 2ft) - The first year is charged at £300 which includes the costs of design, manufacture and installation. Years 2 and 3 are subsequently charged at £150 per year.
3. Kits – In the region of £800 to supply a new football kit that will be used by one of our teams for 3 years plus. This can be purchased directly from the supplier if sponsors wish. For an additional £100 we can offer a pitch side advertising board for the duration of your sponsorship.
4. Winter training - £500 per year per gender (male or female training) which will cover the cost of hiring training facilities throughout the winter period. For an additional £100 we can offer a pitch side advertising board for the duration of your sponsorship.
5. Home match day sponsors – Sponsor a full team’s home matches for the season and have your company details displayed in all our pre/post-match publications and on an exclusive welcome board on match days. More details available on request.
6. Match day kit – This is a bespoke specification to provide full match day club wear (tracksuit and polo shirt and/or shirt and tie) to all the players and officials to wear to each match and event. More details about specific requirements can be discussed on request (estimated cost is £6,000 for a 3 year period).
All advertisers and sponsors will be given space on our club website and social media pages which attracts around 300 unique hits per week.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity to support an amateur grassroots sports club and promote your business in Ripon, the wider Harrogate district and Yorkshire areas.
If you would like to discuss the opportunities further, please contact me via the details below.
Ripon City AFC